XRPL Use Cases
- Micropayments- Developers are using the XRP Ledger to build innovative products for gaming, content, and web monetization, among other applications where currency is at the center.
- Cryptocurrency wallets use the Ledger to build digital wallets to store private and public passwords and interact with various blockchains to send and receive digital assets, including XRP.
- Exchanges build sophisticated exchanges where users can invest and trade crypto and non-blockchain assets such as stocks, ETFs, and commodities.
- Stablecoins- Financial institutions can use Issued Currencies to issue stablecoins on the XRP Ledger. XRPL’s integrated decentralized exchange (DEX) allows neutral, counterparty-free digital assets to be seamlessly exchanged to and from “issued assets,” including stablecoins.
- NFTs`-XRPL allows issuance of IOUs which can represent a currency of any value, which can be extended to the issuance of non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- DeFi provides access to financial products and services online in a decentralized and borderless manner on XRPL, with decentralized smart contract protocols replacing the traditional role of financial institutions.
- CBDCs-The CBDC Private Ledger provides Central Banks a secure, controlled, and flexible solution to issue and manage Central Bank Issued Digital Currencies (CBDCs).